Sunday, August 14, 2011

Straight Out Of The Camera

Oh my!  I have found my photography heaven...a meme which requires me NOT to edit or rework my pictures.  I am so happy :)

So I can now snap away and not feel like a loser because I haven't had time to install Photoshop on my Mac...I did have it (the easier version) on my PC, but that conked out just after the warranty expired...wouldn't ya know!  Click on the camera above to link to the meme.

What are the rules for SOOC Sunday?


•On any Sunday you can post any photo you like (it must be one of your own)
•that hasn’t been tweaked or altered in any way (cropping is OK).
•In other words Straight Out Of the Camera.
Link to Murrieta365 in your post so others will know where to go if they want to join in the SOOC fun.


Here is my first picture.  Each Sunday I might add some detail, a story or a poem...or just leave the photo to speak for itself.  

Taking a dip

Friendship

9 comments:

  1. What a great photo of two good friends.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SOOC Sunday. Love your photo of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful!!! beautiful capture of friendship! I will also check out your SOOC .... these are wonderful meme's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment. I don't have photoshop or much else to use anyway. I do love that nice photos can result and memories are caught.

    ReplyDelete
  5. candid shot. i wonder what are they talking in there hehe beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shot...Thanks for the SOOC visit anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that sounds like a great meme!! It can be stressful to have to compete with so many wonderful photographers highly skilled in the art of digital photography! I like yours. It looks like a great way to spend a hot day! Thank you so much for coming by and leaving such a sweet comment comment on my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. :)
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is such a sweet shot. Your words expressed your capture perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think about my musings, constructive criticism and alternative viewpoints welcome. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...