Monday, August 8, 2011

I Highly Recommend...and SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Discount Code at the end of the post!

I have lurked on Etsy for quite some time but made my first purchase just over a week ago.  I was delighted by my new picture which is delicate and pretty and adds to the two Fleur de lis hooks I have in my bedroom.



The Esty shop is owned by The Thumber over at Thumbin' My Way.  I love her blog and now I foresee a huge chunk of change heading towards the goodies in her shop.  

If you visit Thumbin" My Way, be sure to type in GEMS for a 10% discount!!!



2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'll have to check this shop out. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my SITS day-don't worry that Christmas countdown isn't mine. It's something I'm participating in-I never prepare this early! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you visit, April. The Christmas Countdown sounds fun. The Thumber's Etsy shop is new so I think it will expand and have even more lovely things to drool over :) Have fun perusing.

    Katy x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think about my musings, constructive criticism and alternative viewpoints welcome. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...