Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saturday Centus - I LOVE YOU!

This week the Saturday Centus prompt is lovingly provided by Jenny Matlock herself.  I am not good at poetry so I am going for the cheesiest Hallmark moment possible.  Here are the rules:
Write a Hallmark card to go with the cute picture provided in less than 50 words.

Here's my 'super' crummy attempt.  Gotta laugh at this one!



I want to be your Wonder Woman
And snuggle up to you.
I want to show my Superman
that my love for him is true.

For you are my hero,
My hunky Man of Steel.

I want to tell you 
Just how much...

I LOVE YOU!


Yup!  Thats all I had in me.  I have been laughing my socks off at the other entries...great job everyone.  I'll be back to visit more people later today.


11 comments:

  1. Aw lol That's sweet! It's not cheesy at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the prompt! I had a horrible time. Every time I look at that poor dog I just crack up, and all I can hear in my head is the pug alien from Men in Black LOL. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent attempt at this prompt. It was very difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT crummy at all...Great job...I had a hard time with this one too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a good one oh how I wish I was a poet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone...I don't think I'll make it with Hallmark, but it was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the line, "my hunky Man of Steel."

    Cute and clever. Great job!

    Donna V.
    http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one given the prompt...even superheroes deserve their mush lines, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not crummy at all!!! Very sweet and on point.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been reading through these on a rainy, dreary Arizona winter afternoon.

    It's been so fun reading an entire SC filled with laughs, smiles and mushy stuff.

    Something this feels like just what the doctor ordered for me! I needed all this levity...still laughing my butt off.

    Yours was great! Thanks for being such a good sport in the art of silly.

    Hugs and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, no! This was not cheesey; this was very good!! Send it off to Hallmark, I say!

    Very nice work.
    Best wishes,
    Anna
    Sorry, I'm late with this comment. I am trying to catch up on those that I have missed earlier!
    Here's mine:
    Anna's SC-wk 41 Canine-Valentine

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think about my musings, constructive criticism and alternative viewpoints welcome. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...