Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!



Gems here, wishing all my blogging friends a Happy Christmas!  Today I am busy getting the house ready for the big day....slightly behind schedule due to work, family illness, and some general poor planning on my part!  Yet, it is with all the spirit of the holiday that I can say, 
I heard an angel voice through the chaos and the noise...  This calmed me down, reminded me why I am dashing around like a demented reindeer, and made me happy to be a part of my favorite time of year.  That voice I heard was not, in fact, one voice but two...my boys singing Christmas songs up in their rooms...having fun as they wrapped gifts for one another!  


Prompted by Jenny Matlock over at her blog.  Click on the button to read other entries and see the rules which I try oh so hard to follow...



6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you. Hope you really do hear angelic voices calming you down...it's a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friends, I am glad to meet you all fellow photographers i like to share my photos and see your photos. I am very new in photography and would like to learn more in depth. This website helps a lot to improve my skills. Visit my website too.

    http://flagonphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late with my comments. Hope your holiday continues to be safe and happy.
    Best wishes for 2012!
    Anna
    Anna's SC Week 86- An angel's voice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. This was beautiful. Just beautiful. I love the image in my head of your boys singing carols and wrapping away!

    What a perfect use of this prompt!

    I hope your holidays were bright and that 2012 is starting out sweetly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all you kind comments. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
    Gems xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think about my musings, constructive criticism and alternative viewpoints welcome. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...